Kungsbacka Guide and Tourism is a non-profit organization that turns to people who work with tourism and as guides. Most of them run their own businesses.
Role and Purpose
- To highlight the individual guides and their roll in marketing our region.
- To make the members visible showing their knowledge.
- To make sure that the members delivers a high quality product to the customers.
- To function as a network for the members.
- To make sure that all members interests in tourism are well taken care of in and around Gothenburg and Kungsbacka.
Do you want to join us?
Our association welcomes members with interests in culture, guiding, tourism, history and seminaries in northern Halland and in the Gothenburg area.
Our association was founded by 20 authorized guides and has today speakers and tour leaders that specializes in different subjects. As a member in Kungsbacka Guide and Tourism you will be able to attend great activities and share experiences with each other. It can be anything from visiting exciting companies, nature walks and unusual points of interests that the public are not always able to see.
All members of Kungsbacka Guide and Tourism also has the chance to market themselves and their special offers on our Facebook page.
The easiest way to become a member is to pay the membership fee at bankgiro 659-1887. 2016 fee is 300 SEK. Do not forget to put your name, address and e-mail on the slip. You can also contact someone on our Board for more info or our association e- mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome new members that share our interests.